The BRITA On Tap filter system can be easily mounted to any standard kitchen tap without the use of any tools. Additionally, the filter change LED indicator will remind you when the filter is due to be replaced. One filter provides up to 1,200L of great tasting filtered water.
BRITA filtration effectively reduce heavy metals such as lead and copper, chemicals such as Chlorine, Limescale and other sediments.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all of our products, so if you are not completely satisfied, simply return and we’ll give your money back.
Weight 0.4 kg
Dimensions 17 (w) x 8.5 (d) x 14.3 (h) cm
What are the benefits of BRITA filtered water?
BRITA is renowned for its expertise in the field of drinking water optimisation and filtration for over 50 years.
Australian household mains water is strictly controlled but it can contain chlorine, metals and carbonate hardness (limescale) which can impair taste, odour and appearance of water. A BRITA water filter provides an easy but highly effective way to provide you and your family with great tasting filtered water by:
• Reducing free and bound chlorine content (if present).
• Reducing carbonate hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) in the mains water (if present). In other words, it acts as a “water softener” which is particularly important in parts of Australia where hard water is present.
• Reducing metals such as lead and copper in the mains water which can be increased by corresponding domestic installations.
What is the best way to store BRITA filtered water?
You should ideally store your jug with BRITA filtered water in a cool place, e.g. in the fridge. You should also avoid direct sunlight and use the water within one to two days.
How do I prepare my BRITA On Tap water filter cartridge?
- Twist the housing forward and down to detach it from the diverter.
- Unscrew the base. Replace with a new cartridge and screw it tight.
- Follow the instructions in your instruction booklet to restart the LED cartridge status indicator
- Reattach the cap onto the housing and reattach the housing to the diverter and run the filter for 1 or 2 minutes to remove any residue.
How often should the On Tap filter be replaced?
BRITA On Tap Cartridge should be replaced after 1,200L of filtered water for optimal results.
Are the contents of the cartridge safe?
The contents of all BRITA cartridges are of food grade quality and completely harmless to yourself and if accidentally consumed, will be harmless to health.