The BRITA Under Sink Filter Kit is an easy solution to have filtered water on demand from your tap! The installation ready kit includes a A1000 filter cartridge, filter head, mounting bracket, flexible hoses, a pressure limiting and isolating valve set, and a cartridge status indicator. The cartridge status indicator will remind you when the filter is due to be replaced.
BRITA filteration effectively reduce heavy metals such as Lead and Copper, chemicals such as Chlorine, Limescale and other sediment.
For optimum filtration results, we recommend replacing the filter every 6 months.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all of our products, so if you are not completely satisfied, simply return and we’ll give your money back.
Weight 2.2 kg
Dimensions 13.2 (w) x 15.8 (d) x 32 (h) cm
What are the benefits of BRITA filtered water?
BRITA is renowned for its expertise in the field of drinking water optimisation and filtration for over 50 years.
Australian household mains water is strictly controlled but it can contain chlorine, metals and carbonate hardness (limescale) which can impair taste, odour and appearance of water. A BRITA water filter provides an easy but highly effective way to provide you and your family with great tasting filtered water by:
• Reducing free and bound chlorine content (if present).
• Reducing carbonate hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) in the mains water (if present). In other words, it acts as a “water softener” which is particularly important in parts of Australia where hard water is present.
• Reducing metals such as lead and copper in the mains water which can be increased by corresponding domestic installations.
What is the best way to store BRITA filtered water?
You should ideally store your jug with BRITA filtered water in a cool place, e.g. in the fridge. You should also avoid direct sunlight and use the water within one to two days.
How do I prepare my BRITA water filter cartridge?
A 1000 filter cartridges
- Connect your filter cartridge (as per your dispenser instructions).
- Turn on the BRITA dispenser and filter and discard the first two litres of water. Your filter is now ready to use
How do the filters and filter cartridges work and what is their content?
A 1000 filter cartridge
The A 1000 filter is based on activated carbon block technology that filters chlorine as well as other taste and odour impairing impurities. It keeps fine solid particles like sand and rust up to a size of 0.5 micron out from tap water.
Are the contents of the cartridge safe?
The contents of all BRITA cartridges are of food grade quality and completely harmless to yourself and if accidentally consumed, will be harmless to health.