The fill&go replacement Classic filter reduces chlorine and other taste impairing substances such as lead and copper whilst retaining essential minerals.
Why buy a bottled water every time you are thirsty? BRITAs fill&go replacement Classic filter is the economical and sustainable solution to ensure you always have great tasting filtered water on the go.
One fill&go replacement Classic filter can filter up to 57 litres of tap water. For optimum filtration results, replace the filter every 90 days or 80 refills.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
We offer 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on all of our products, so if you are not completely satisfied, simply return and we’ll give your money back.
Dimensions 3.3 (w) x 3.3 (d) x 11.6 (h) cm
What are the benefits of BRITA filtered water?
BRITA is renowned for its expertise in the field of drinking water optimisation and filtration for over 50 years.
Australian household mains water is strictly controlled but it can contain chlorine, metals and carbonate hardness (limescale) which can impair taste, odour and appearance of water. A BRITA water filter provides an easy but highly effective way to provide you and your family with great tasting filtered water by:
• Reducing free and bound chlorine content (if present). .
• Reducing carbonate hardness (calcium and magnesium ions) in the mains water (if present). In other words, it acts as a “water softener” which is particularly important in parts of Australia where hard water is present.
• Reducing metals such as lead and copper in the mains water which can be increased by corresponding domestic installations
What are the benefits of BRITA fill&go Classic filter?
The fill&go Classic bottle filter is made up of activated carbon which locks away chlorine, other taste impairing substances, and fine solids. Filtering as you drink. .
How often should I replace the filter?
For optimum filtration results, replace your fill&go classic filter every 90 days or 80 refills.
What is the best way to store BRITA filtered water?
You should ideally store your jug with BRITA filtered water in a cool place, e.g. in the fridge. You should also avoid direct sunlight and use the water within one to two days.
How do I prepare BRITA fill&go Classic filter?
fill&go replacement Classic filter
1. Insert new filter into small opening of large cap
2. Squeeze one full bottle (700ml) of water through and discard the water. Your filter is now ready to use.
Does fill&go Classic filter fit into all BRITA water bottles?
No, the BRITA fill&go Classic filter only fits into fill&go Classic water filter bottles.